For years now, i have been a fan of Avon. My mum started getting it years ago, and i've started buying products near enough every brochure we get. It's a bit risky with some as you can't test them first but i took a few risks and these are just a few of what i've loved buying from Avon!
1. Face cream! I didn't really take care of my skin until last year, so i asked my mum what to start off with to keep my skin lovely and she showed me this. I use pore face scrub and sometimes it makes my skin a little dry and tense, so i put this on after and it makes it feel a lot more hydrated and soft. It's lovely. It's a huge tub too so it'll last me ages!
2. Nail varnishes! (the left colour is nothing like the actual thing! it's meant to be a deep purple). I love their nailwear pro selection of colours, it definitely lasts for ages and that's always a plus.
3. Concealer. Being a victim of dark circles under my eyes, this item is a lifesaver. It makes me feel so much better when i see myself because i hate my dark circles :(. The only bad thing is that Colourtrend only have two shades for this so there isn't much choice. But thank the lord the 'light' shade is just my colour :).
4. Eyeshadow. I seem to have a theme of blue products, this little pallet contains a silver blue and a more navy shimmery blue. And i love blending the both together on my lid, it's very effective and lasts most the day :).
5. Foot cream/scrub. As much as i hate feet... I still want to look after my own. My heels are absolutely terrible from constantly walking for 18 years, so they're all rough and hard. But after I'm out the bath, i pop these on my heels and it definitely makes them a lot more smoother and as it says... Removes horrible skin!
6. Room/bed spray! This is one of my favourite items of all time. They really make my room smell a lot nicer, and i spray them on my sheets before bed just to make them smell a lot more fresher. quite relaxing :-)
Have you got any favourite avon products?