7. Being a hardcore Eurovision Song Contest watcher, i was as excited as ever for 2012s show. Euphoria by Loreen is amazing! I fell in love with her voice and her crazy dancing as she performed it live (performing it so good too, you don't see that from chart music nowadays, sorry!). Along with this stunning video she made for Euphoria, probably one of the best songs to come out of Eurovision, even if it isn't so popular now.
5. I love it when totally unexpected Artists collaborate together! My not so guilty pleasure. Simple Plan have been a band i've listened to since i was 13, so they've been one of those bands i've always enjoyed their music, having them create a perfect song with Sean Paul who i've listened to since i was born (probably) was a complete surprise, but good one! Such a lovely summery song too, i love those kind of songs.
4. I've always been a Demi Lovato fan, not music wise though, more of the television side. So when she came out with Give Your Heart a Break i absolutely adored it. Her vocals are stunning and her going through what she has been through these few years, was a real breath of fresh air to hear. I'll always love her.
3. I can't help but love chart music, sorry. But Swedish House Mafia's Don't You Worry Child was a brilliant edition to 2012. After them coming out with them splitting up, i feel like this song was a massive success for them and they full deserve it. Such a dancey song, and the video is perfect!
2. It was hard to chose which song of Die Antwoord to include in my top 10 as i pretty much love most of thier music, so i settled for Fok Julle Naaiers. My best pal got me into these as he'd be constantly listening to them at college, and at first to be honest, yeah i was completely freaked out by Yolandi's high pitched voice. But it really it something you learn to love, and their music is completely unique and i love them for it.
1. Cheating by using a 2011 song for number one, don't kill me D: But I feel like i needed to put Paramore at number 1. With the reason being that i have completely adored this band since i was about 12, and i had a huge obsession with them for years. That obsession started to wear off in 2011 and i feel like i re-gained my love for them in 2012. Having them bring out new songs such as Monster and Hello Cold World, i literally fell back in love with these three people instantly. And i just can tell that they're a band i'll listen to for the rest of my life. I literally cannot wait for their new album.
Hope you enjoyed my mini review of the music i loved in 2012. I can't wait to see what 2013 music brings!