So, i've been watching beauty youtubers for years now and i always love watching their videos about whats in their bags, theirs always seems to be a lot more interesting than mine but i thought i might as well do one as it looks like fun :).
Myself and my mum one night started bargain hunting online, and i came across this little store called Everything5Pounds, i'll let you guess how much the items were on the website ;). But yeah, i never trust websites like this as it would probably end up all being cheap material and wouldn't be worth it. But i took a risk on buying this nice canvas bag and also a jumper from the website. And the quality of material is actually amazing for the price i paid! So I'm really happy with what I'd bought, and this is my new bag i use for my everyday use to college or if I'm stopping over at my boyfriends house. I can see it lasting for a long time. Plus the colours go so well together and i can wear it with anything :).
My items are pretty basic to be honest.
- My purse, from internationale i think.
- Batiste dry shampoo, one of the best creations in this world. I'm sure you can all relate.
- A brush i bought from Avon for my mum (stolen :3).
- Bonjela because i suffer with constant ulcers (even though i have none at the moment, yes!!).
- My pencil case full of everything i need for college.
- 2true Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner, a cheap buy from Superdrug and i can't live without the stuff!
- Secret Fantasy perfume from Avon, such sweet smells i'm in love with it.
- My old iPhone 3g, now used as an iPod and it's slow and doesn't work for much else other than my music.
- And if i'm at college, my art/photography books and a notepad would also be in there too!